Audio Video Reservation Guidelines
- In order to reserve a time slot for Audio/Video support, Faculty and staff must send an email at least one business day prior to the reservation date with the following information.
- Start & End Time
- Type of support: (Audio/video/Photography or all of them)
- Equipment Type
- Any other special requirements
Note: An associate will confirm the reservation, facilities and availability during the requested time slot.
- All the requests will be entertained on first come first serve basis.
- Emails should be sent at email@example.com
- Time slots may only be reserved upon receipt of approved email by the concerned HOD.
- This facility is only available within campus.
- As a general rule, AV equipment will not be lent out to student societies however if its a LUMS sponsored event it will be decided upon on case to case basis.
- For student society events reservation requests sent at least one week ahead of starting time will only be entertained.
- All such (7) requests should come through ECA(OSA).
- We will need class room/auditorium free at least 20 Min ahead of starting time to setup our equipment.
- In case of rescheduling/canceling of the reservation, A/V staff must be intimated at the earliest on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our support hours are:
Monday to Friday 0800 till 2000 PST
Saturday and Sunday will be charged as per HR over time policy.